Transfer to Intrax
Observe a Class For FREE!
Intrax has centers located in San Francisco, San Diego and Chicago. To observe a class for free, please contact the Intrax Center in your city via phone or email. Our core Intrax programs are offerred Monday-Thursday. You can learn more about Intrax Programs by clicking on the links below:
- General English
- Business English
- TOEFL iBT Preparation Classes
- Cambridge Preparation Classes
- Professional Certificates
Join an Intrax Student Activity Today
Studying at Intrax is about more than just sitting in a classroom! It's an opportunity to experience the people and culture of the city where you are studying so that you gain a full immersion experience. All Intrax Centers offer an exciting activities program designed to get you out of the center, using your English in real-life situations and experiencing everything in San Francisco, San Diego or Chicago. If you want to join an Intrax activity, please contact the Intrax Center in your city. We welcome all students!
How Can I Transfer to Intrax?
The transfer process is easy! You can complete the transfer process online or in person at the center.
Step 1: Complete the Intrax Booking Form
- Complete the Booking Form and send it to EDelgado@intrax.edu
- Pay the Intrax application fee. The application fee is $100 and can be paid by filling in your credit card details at the bottom of the application. Intrax accepts Visa and Mastercard, and Bank Wire Transfers.
Step 2: Email a copy of the following required application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport copy
- Bank Statement - The bank statement needs to be from within the past 3 months, show your first and last name, and show $2,500 USD for every 30 days you will study at Intrax. If the bank statement is not your own, your sponsor needs fill out a Sponsorship Form
Step 3: Complete the Intrax Transfer Form
- You must complete the top section of the transfer form
- Your previous school must complete the bottom section of the transfer form
- Once we receive the 1) Intrax application and $100 application or deposit fee 2) All required application documents 3) Intrax Transfer Form, Intrax will issue your Acceptance Letter to you
Step 4: Start your Intrax Program!
- Once you are transferred from your previous school, Intrax will create your NEW I-20 and you will receive it on your first day of class.
Have any questions? Please email EDelgado@intrax.edu.