Intrax English School In San Francisco
Known for its many international cultures, high tech companies, free music festivals, and delicious California cuisine, the San Francisco Bay Area is one of the top travel and business cities in the world.
Intrax has the newest English language school in San Francisco. Our modern building is a short walk from wonderful restaurants, great shopping and the famous Ferry Building, all along the San Francisco Bay.
Why Study in San Francisco?
- Live, study and prepare your career in one of America’s greatest cities
- See why Apple, Google, Facebook and Gap made their homes here
- Visit world-famous places like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Silicon Valley, Napa Valley Wine Country, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, and the California Coast
- Home to American universities like Stanford University and University of California - Berkeley
Our NEW Intrax San Francisco Center:
- New technology like TV's in every classroom, 2 new computer labs, and free Wi-Fi
- Study lounges, balconies, full kitchen, and 10+ restaurant in the building
- The biggest ESL School in San Francisco with views of the ocean and downtown
- A short walk to the Ferry Building, famous museums and art galleries, shopping centers and delicious restaurants
- Close to all public transportation including Muni buses, BART subway, and cable cars
- An ETS® Certified Test Administration Site offering the iBT TOEFL exam
|Show:||Tourist Attractions||Public Transportation||Residence Clubs|