University and TOEFL iBT Test Preparation Courses
Prepare for University
The University and TOEFL iBT Test Preparation courses are for students who want to develop their academic English skills, prepare for University-level course work, and improve their TOEFL iBT test score. The University and TOEFL iBT Test Preparation course helps you to develop your independence and teaches you self-study skills. This is very important as your teacher will not be there on your actual test day, or during your university career. Instead, you can be confident that you have the skills to succeed!
The class lessons focus on:
- Developing Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing skills
- What to expect on a standardized exam: its level of difficulty, the types of questions or question-styles in every section, and the types of academic subject matter
- General test-taking skills, critical thinking skills and time-management
All Intrax centers are licensed to administer the TOEFL exam.
Benefits of University and TOEFL iBT Test Preparation Courses
- Take weekly practice exams to help with test-taking
- Learn test-taking strategies to improve your score
- Learn faster by adding the Test Preparation elective
- Take your iBT TOEFL at any Intrax location
“I had 6 months TOEFL course at Intrax and I just reached my Master’s degree.”
— Erdem, Turkey
|Class||How You Will Learn||What You Will Learn|