Intrax English School In Chicago
Famous for its many museums, exciting nightlife and friendly culture, Chicago is an All-American city. Listen to free jazz concerts in Grant Park and modern music concerts in Millennium Park. Visit the Willis (Sears) Tower, the Field Museum and the Art Institute of Chicago.
Chicago was the home of United States President Barack Obama. Chicago is also famous for being one of the largest business cities in the US. Sixty-six Fortune 500® companies make Chicago their home. That’s why Intrax Chicago is your #1 choice for starting a career in a global business.
Our Intrax Chicago Center
The Chicago center is a spacious facility on the second and third floors of a four-story building. The Intrax Center has a convenient student lounge and kitchen, free wireless internet, and a Career Counseling and College Advising Center. The school also has an Activity Corner where you can find out about interesting activities, local tours, events, and more about local transportation.
- Located on the world-famous Michigan Avenue
- Within walking distance to the city’s most prestigious dining, shopping and architectural landmarks
- One block away from Millennium Park and close to Lake Michigan
- Close to all public transportation including, bus, METRA train and the "L" train
- An ETS® Certified Test Administration Site offering the iBT TOEFL exam
Intrax Chicago Center Information
20 classrooms with TVs and computers
24 computers in 2 labs, free Wi-Fi
40+ host families, 3+ residence clubs
Food & Drink
Restaurants nearby, student kitchen
Walking distance to public transportation