Intrax English School In Chicago
Famous for its many museums, exciting nightlife and friendly culture, Chicago is a classic big U.S. city. Listen to free jazz concerts in Grant Park and modern music concerts in Millennium Park. Visit the Willis (Sears) Tower, the Field Museum and the Art Institute of Chicago.
Chicago was the home of United States President Barack Obama. Chicago is also famous for being one of the largest business cities in the US. Sixty-six Fortune 500® companies make Chicago their home. That’s why Intrax Chicago is your number one choice for starting a career in a global business.
Why Study in Chicago?
- An exciting city with big buildings, free concerts, sportss teams and friendly people
- Home to Fortune 500® companies like Motorola, Boeing and McDonald’s
- Access to top universities such as Illinois Institute of Technology and DePaul University
- A great, central location to explore the United States from
Our Intrax Chicago Center Is:
- On Michigan Avenue, in the middle of great downtown shopping, across from beautiful Millennium Park
- Close to Lake Michigan beaches, museums, restaurants, movie theaters, sports facilities and more
- Close to all public transportation including, bus, METRA train and the "el" train
- An ETS® Certified Test Administration Site offering the iBT TOEFL exam
|Show:||Tourist Attractions||Public Transportation||Residence Clubs|